Importance and Rules of Good Logo Design
The image of your company is important, trust a company with experience in the sector. Abhishek Enterprise offers solutions in many finishes and styles.
4 rules for a good logo design
- Memorable. The key in logo design is that it quickly memorize. So may remember and identify any future communication platform. For a logo memorable is very important to keep the points 2, 3 and 4 of this Article.
- Colors. All aspects of the design of a logo should be oriented in one direction only: do it memorable. We get the logo remember! For this, the colors play a key role. A logo should have no more than 2 colors. It should be possible also represented in black without losing personality. The less variety of colors you have, the easier it is to play and remember. You have to place special emphasis on the significance of color, trying to add value to the hue you choose.
- Forms. The anagram accompanying a logo should be simple, simple, easily representable in one ink. Must be original, exclusive, flee trends, be timeless and unique. A symbol can join us for years and it is crucial that we do not end up getting bored or going out of fashion in a few years. They say a good anagram is one who, after watching for a minute, can draw the following day on a paper without problems. That means it’s simple and memorable.
- Typography. The most important thing in a font in logo design is to be consistent with the philosophy and art that deals with the company. Another key is that we create a link between typography and logo, so that both blocks are joined into one. We must never use more than two fonts on a logo.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LOGO DESIGN
At present, competition (in any sector) is stronger every day. With this level of competitiveness, it is necessary to worry about the perception of our niche, anyone who has any contact with our company: employees, customers and suppliers / distributors must project the optimum image of our organization.
The corporate image is a set of meanings (memories, descriptions and mental relations) which will recognize an undertaking. But generating the image is not as easy as creating an identity of bright colors or thousands of details, a good image that transmits the values, philosophy, politics and beliefs of our company, one that goes hand in hand with the mission our organization.
So, why is it important to have a good logo design and your corporate image?
- It is essential for development and strategic success.
- It is an incentive for sale. Builds confidence.
- It adds value and puts you one step ahead of the competition.
- Help to attract the best customers, partners and employees.
Powerful logo design should be strong and balanced without clutter to distract from its message. The following are solid guidelines for inspiring logo design and your branding.
- It should be distinctive and easy to spot at a glance.
- The visuals and imagery should be appropriate for your company.
- It should work in harmony with your company name.
- Your logo should always be created in an legible font.
- And finally, the logo should look great in black and white as well as colour.
These are the basics. During the logo design process, every single part of the process should be carefully thought about and experimented with. For example, did you know that even the font that you choose can help customers form an opinion of the service they may receive at your company?
Colour should also be a major decision regarding your logo. There are many colour theories that prove that colour can seriously affect the viewers desire, trust and willingness to use a particular business.
For example law and financial companies tend to favour strong powerful colours to project trust and stability. Natural health companies favour green to show the vibrant, earthy nature connection.
Choose a logo created by a professional designer that understands the important factors of logo design to fit you with a logo that works for your company and brand. You will be more likely to be remembered and recognised by your existing and potential customers and build confidence in buyers that they are choosing the business that is right for them.
Here are two examples of well known logos to show how a few logo differences can completely change customer perception.